Cheryl and I will be traveling up to Talladega tomorrow for a workshop in preparation for our big move to the Northwest. The workshop is called Basic Training Journey and promises to prepare us with the steps necessary to fulfill our vision of making disciples and planting churches in the Yakima Valley.
I’m personally excited since I love sitting in a classroom and learning something. Cheryl is excited, too, because this will probably give her hope that we will eventually have a plan for this crazy adventure. But we are also excited because some dear friends have made themselves available to take care of our sweet girls for a couple of nights. Meaning … Cheryl and I get to spend some time alone for the first time in over two-and-a-half years! Who would have thought church planting could be such a benefit to our marriage!
Here are some ways you can pray for us this week:
(1) Pray that our girls would take it easy on their hosts and remain safe and protected.
(2) Pray that our travel would be safe and smooth.
(3) Pray that we would hear God speak to us through the workshops.
(4) Pray that this would be an extremely fruitful time of learning and applying.
(5) Pray that God would get all the glory.
Thank you, my friends. You are such a blessing to us.
May the grace of Jesus be with you,